Hello! Welcome to my PowerShell scripting blog.
This is a place for me to write about various PowerShell related things, from useful scripts to random tips and tricks and relevant news.
- Get Office 365 LicensesHere's a quick function I put together that prints out a clean looking table of licensing details from Office 365. In order to use this you will need to replace 'TenantName' with the name of your Office 365 tenant name. … Read more
- Module BuilderThis module is used to build, update and publish modules. I have switched my workflow for making modules a few times now, from creating a module from the ground up to having a script put the scaffolding together for the … Read more
- Using Dynamic ParametersAdding dynamic parameters to your function, module, script etc. can greatly increase its usability and user experience. What is a dynamic paramter? It's as the name suggests, it is a parameter that is dynamic, not static. Dynamic parameters also support … Read more
- Customizing your PowerShell PromptIn this post we'll briefly cover the customization of your PowerShell prompt. Customizing your PowerShell prompt is important for multiple reasons. One of them being the ability to make your shell yours, whether that's with different colors, or adding a … Read more
- Force an Azure AD SyncIn this post we'll be discussing performing a sync with AzureAD in a few simple steps with increased convenience. Lets start with a fairly common use case for forcing a sync with AzureAD. You make a change of some kind … Read more